7.7

2014 GMC Terrain accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 GMC Terrain:

2014 GMC Terrain Owner Comments

Jan 072015

Terrain

I live in Ohio where we get a lot of snow so I was driving on the highway and the weather was not so great a lot of snow on the road and coming down a car drove by me and threw snow and slush on my window and the windshield wiper worked but it didn't help cause I need the wiper fluid didn't work and could see out the window cause it had that white stuff where I couldn't see out the front windshield I oh must went off the road so I had to pull over on the highway that was very bad with all the snow on the road where I should of been was in my car but I have to put water on my windshield that I had in my car to clean the window that is a safety hazard and cause a wreak I did a google search and found a lot of other people had this problem not just me and should be a recall and if I remember that had a recall on that system before so its a known problem need to check this out asap.

- Canton , OH, USA