8.0

2014 GMC Terrain accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 GMC Terrain:

2014 GMC Terrain Owner Comments

Dec 012014

Terrain

The contact owns a 2014 GMC Terrain. The contact stated that the front passenger seat would not move forward or backwards. The vehicle was taken to the dealer who stated that the front passenger seat track was fractured. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was not made aware of the failure. The failure mileage was 10,000.

- Rudyard, MI, USA

Apr 162014

Terrain

I had this car as a rental. My wife was in the passenger seat and uses a cushion to sit on, because of back problems. We noticed that air bag "on" light was not lit. When she took away the seat cushion the airbag "on" was lit.I don't know if this is a problem, but there was no warning msg anywhere about using a seat cushion. There was no override switch to force the airbag "on" light either and activate the system.

- Bonita Springs, FL, USA