2015 GMC Terrain engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 GMC Terrain:

2015 GMC Terrain Owner Comments

Jun 022016

Engine keeps shutting off while driving; would have to guide the car off the road and restart. Radio shuts off; all electrical systems shut off and car would have to be restarted. This has been happening after the car was purchased sporadically since last year. The vehicle was turned in for service on the issue, however I was informed that they found nothing wrong. Just this past week till now, the cars engine and electrical system starting shutting down again while driving or while in parking mode at least more than 6 times.

- Hagatna, GU, USA

Mar 222015

To whom it may concern, yesterday, 3/22/15, my wife and I were driving while carol took her foot off the gas pedal as we were approaching a stop light. At that time the car started accelerating. Is this a new problem or has it been reported before" who do I contact to investigate this issue and ensure that my vehicle is safe" my daughter bought a 2014 GMC Terrain last year and I'm concerned about her vehicle as well.

- Essex, VT, USA