2001 GMC Yukon accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 GMC Yukon:

2001 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

Dec 012004

Yukon 8-cyl

The metal piece holding the 3rd row seat of my 2001 Yukon snapped. It is an aluminum piece with a hard coat of plastic on it. I do have the piece. When I was at the dealer talking to them, they mentioned someone else had just been in for the same problem. My issue is if I had been in an accident and someone was in the third row seat their safety would have been highly compromised. The third row seats are hardly used, so wear and tear should not have been an issue.

- Smyrna, GA, USA