1.1

2002 GMC Yukon miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 GMC Yukon:

2002 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

Apr 132014

Yukon 8-cyl

I noticed some fluid under the middle of vehicle and thought it was water but as I was heading to church Sunday night my brake peddle went all the way to the floor, was very disturbing and scary to me but was able to stop and get home safely. Next day in the daylight I check out my fluid and the brake fluid box was completely empty! took to dealership and was informed that brake lines rusted and leaking per say $1500 job to fix. Also, informed that I needed a new water pump too. I just replaced the power steering pump 2 weeks before this occurred. GMC needs to make this a recall immediately before someone gets killed.

- Charlotte, NC, USA