- August 16: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Recalled After Fire Reports
- August 15: GM Recalls 124,000 Vehicles With Seats That Could Fly Loose
- August 5: GM Re-Recalls 184,000 Vehicles Over Door Fire Risk
- August 4: No Recall For Saturn Outlook/GMC Acadia Headlight Failures
- July 22: Chevy Trucks Recalled After Loss of Power Steering and Brakes
NHTSA — Steering Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 19,375 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.