6.7

2003 GMC Yukon electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 GMC Yukon:

2003 GMC Yukon Owner Comments

Jun 152016

Yukon XL Denali 1500

How is there not a recall when the internet is filled with forums of the same problem!

- , Yorba Linda, CA, USA

Dec 012002

Yukon SLT 5.3L V8

This model year Yukon is terrible. Many, many problems. Electrical & mechanical. I have more than $8,000.00 in repairs to date. Some were pr-existing conditions the dealer wiggled out of during the warranty period. I have another $3,800.00 in repairs that are still needed. The transmission went out at under 80,000 miles (this is a weekend car by the way), the front differential needs to be repaired as well as the front seat memory module. I will not buy another new GM in the future. Not just because the vehicle is garbage. Because how GM made it my problem & not taking steps to properly repair it.

- , American Canyon, CA, USA

Feb 022009

Yukon Denalli 6.0L

I HAVE AN ELECTRICAL DRAW ON MY 2003 YUKON DENALLI. I HAVE REPLACED THE BATTERY TWICE AND THE ALTERNATOR IS GOOD. I HAVE PULLED EVERY FUSE THAT HAS POWER TO IT AND THE DRAW IS STILL THERE ACCORDING TO MY VOLT METER. IVE CHECKED ALL THE EXTERIOR LIGHTS AND DOOR BUZZERS AND NOTHING SEEMS TO BE ON IN THE VEHICLE AS FAR AS ACCESSORIES THAT I CAN TELL.

- , Vista, CA, USA