2006 Honda City transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Honda City:

2006 Honda City Owner Comments

Jan 012010

City 1.4L

I have this jerking issue more than 5 yrs ago, tried to fix it in several services but time by time its coming back. Overall I spent more than $2000 for this issue to be solved but again came back. The car stopped 4x on the road. I wanna sell the car but cannot until the jerking will be solved.

- , Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Jun 152010

City Vtech V Tech

I am so disappointed - at this point as I have two more car models, honda crv and honda civic. I put so much trust and confidence in Honda that is why I end up having this honda V tech(CITY). Otherwise I should have bought another Japanese car model but last minute I switched my mind because I put so much confidence in it. Honda City is awful. I went to fix the problem at Honda City Service Station in Kota Kinabalu today 8 April 2011 but they refused to fix just now because it cost a lot of time at least two days.... CAN YOU HELP ME??????

- , Model 2006, Kota Kinabalu Sabah Malaysia, Malaysia