1.2

2008 Honda Fit fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Honda Fit:

2008 Honda Fit Owner Comments

Jul 162014

Fit

Car kept stalling when I would turn on the engine and also while driving on the street it kept bucking and refused to accelerate. Anyway, got tune up 09172014, cost $170. Plus an oil change. Problem still occurring? had diagnosis completed 12/26/2014 however, they couldn't find the reason for the car to die while turning it on. Car is now 145K miles. Recommended I replace the battery. Now after paying the $265 for battery and diag, they say take it to the dealer may have something to do with engine. Every time I turn on the car I have to wait for the engine to warm up so it won't die...engine does not make noise, battery is good and electrical is good so idk what's going on. Going to take it into dealership again but feels it's a waste because they probably won't find anything and will make me do costly repairs that won't fix anything. Honda, please find out what's going on. There's obviously enough complaints about this and little action to resolve. I hate the state of panic I get into every time it stalls on me while I'm moving.

- Rancho Cucamonga , CA, USA