1.4

2008 Honda Fit wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Honda Fit:

2008 Honda Fit Owner Comments

Dec 092013

Fit 4-cyl

Vehicle parked during rain event, noted heavy leakage into spare tire well and passenger side rear floorboards. It appears to be coming from multiple sources. Windows heavily fogged/iced up from moisture in cabin. This happened twice this month. Secured dealer appointment, but when I arrived I was told that I have to bring it in when their leak specialist is at the shop (why does Honda have a regularly-scheduled leak specialist??). I was also told that I have to pay for diagnosis and repair since the vehicle is out of warranty. I have never had a car that leaked water. The Fit now has rusty metal parts, wet carpet, and possibly damaged electrical components from water infiltration.

- Leesburg, VA, USA