- September 26: Honda CR-V Gas Smell Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 1 days ago
- September 24: Recalled Takata Airbag Inflators Explode During Testing news | 3 days ago
- August 14: Honda Recalls Civic To Fix Side LED Lights recalls | 44 days ago
- August 7: What Can Happen While Waiting For Takata Airbag Repairs? news | 51 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 70 days ago
2015 Honda Fit
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2015 Fit accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- extremely uncomfortable seats20
- different warning lights come on dashboard1
- door ajar light goes on randomly1
- door ajar sensor defective, chiming continually1
- infested with fleas1
- lanewatch not working intermittently1
- leather stinks1
- TPMS light stays on, won't calibrate1
- upholstery is fraying1
- NHTSA: Seats5
- NHTSA: Equipment1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Fit Model Years
Curious how the 2015 Fit compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Fit overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Fit.