2010 Honda Insight accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Honda Insight:

2010 Honda Insight Owner Comments

Jan 202010

Hi, I bought a brand new 2010 Honda Insight from Chicago lisle Honda dealer. It came with old navigation software, it didn't have latest software. Even my address and near roads are missing in navigation display. I called Honda and Honda dealer, they were asking me to pay to get the software. I didn't call after 6 months or one year. I called them within a month from the date of purchase. Since I bought a brand new car (up coming year model), I am expecting it should come with latest available software. But Honda representative was keep telling that it come with whatever the software was available when it was installed. If it is hardware then what they are telling might be correct but if it is software then they should provide to the customer for free of cost if the software is available with in 30 days from the date of selling the car. Thanks.

- Munster, IN, USA