2012 Honda Insight seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Honda Insight:

2012 Honda Insight Owner Comments

Apr 022016

Insight

Takata airbag...got my recall notice in April and still haven't been able to get this fixed. Calls to dealer and Honda corporate yield no results.2012

- Tully, NY, USA

Mar 012016

Insight

Takata recall. This complaint does not involve an accident, but has to do with the prolonged period of time for repair of the issue for which I received a recall notice. The date on the notice is March 2016, and it promises the parts will be available in summer 2016. Tomorrow is September, which is not my idea of summer. I am taking my car into a Honda dealer for regular service this week, and I could have had the parts replaced had they been available, but they are not.

- Seattle, WA, USA

Jul 132015

Insight

When the car was purchased last year in 2015 July..it had the indicator light on and. It had trouble with the the way ran and fee effected the mileage and over all vehicle performmane. The sales person paul swearingjonn out of jasper Ford in jasper Texas said that jasper Ford would cover in fiull the charge of. Repairs for. The indicator light and any repairs. Or replace the vehicle.. I need to have a good motor vehicles for my kids and I contact me at 936-4028303

- Winnie, TX, USA

Apr 082016

Insight

Takata recall: Called my Honda dealer (brilliant Honda of crystal lake, il) on April 8 after receiving letter from Honda Corp. It has been more than 3 months & I still have not been called for my replacement. I live an hour away from closest Honda dealer & asked them for a "loaner car" which they do not have. I no longer feel comfortable driving more than 30 mins from my home, or taking passengers in my car. Can you help me?

- Lake Geneva, WI, USA

Jan 182016

Insight

Takata recall my Insight was on the recall list early in 2016. Letter that came in March said part would be available in mid-summer. I'd called dealer with similar results. Way over 60 days since the VIN was posted online. I try to drive it as little as possible while waiting. Sad, for some tragic, situation. Not happy at all.

- Kokomo, IN, USA