2014 Honda Insight miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Honda Insight:

2014 Honda Insight Owner Comments

Feb 052016

Takata recall on April 5, 2016, it will be 60 days since I left my car at the dealership for the takata repair.

- Diamond Bar, CA, USA

Jan 062015

Just one day after driving this new vehicle home I got on the highway and found the driver's side view mirror tilted at any angle so far I couldn't see any car on the highway with it.. the electrical controls to work the mirror did not have range enough to correct it owing to the fact the entire mirror body had left what I am told is its snap in position. I had never touched it and it had no reason to leave its proper position. And it was in its proper position the day I drove it home. The mirror had tilted itself so far I could see my own reflection it it! the day was quite windy and the car was buffeted by the wind. A check of the owner's manual has no mention of any kind this mirror is adjustable. I took the car to the dealer and was told this is normal behavior for the mirror and designed to move in impact and could not be secured further. May I be emphatic that the mirror serves no useful purpose to the driver when folded so far and this is placing my life in jeopardy for the fool purpose of saving a mirror. Honda has lost its mind.

- Danvers, MA, USA