- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 1 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 3 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 6 days ago
- July 11: Honda Confirms Another Takata-Related Death news | 9 days ago
- July 8: Honda Recalls Odyssey Minivans to Fix Seat Belts recalls | 12 days ago
1998 Honda Passport
Worst 1998 Passport electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables5
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Passport Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Passport compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Passport overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Passport.