- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 28 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 30 days ago
- October 21: Honda Civic Driver Killed by Exploding Takata Airbag news | 42 days ago
- October 13: Honda Recalls 350,000 Civics to Fix Parking Brakes recalls | 50 days ago
- October 3: Honda 'Disappointed and Troubled' by Takata's Behavior news | 60 days ago
1998 Honda Passport
Worst 1998 Passport electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables5
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Passport Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Passport compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Passport overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Passport.