$4,000.00

1999 Honda Passport transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Honda Passport:

1999 Honda Passport Owner Comments

Nov 182010

Passport LX 3.2L V6

The runaround is bogus, Honda doesn't want to work on Passports, had one dealer tell me "Can't remember the last time we had a Passport in here for service/repair" take it to Izuzu, Izuzu(KIA) told me it'd be best to take it to Honda. and round and round I go...

Honda should back up their product, even if they don't make them anymore. The reason I bought a Honda Passport and not an Izuzu Rodeo (even though they

- , Huntington Beach, CA, USA