2001 Honda Passport miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Honda Passport:

2001 Honda Passport Owner Comments

Jul 102016

All rusty inreparable frame

- Wyoming, MI, USA

Sep 172011

Passport 6-cyl

My vehicle has had a recall and they told me it was too far gone and took it because of being unsafe to drive. They gave me a rental car and took it back before this was resolved. The dealership gave me my "unsafe" car back because I couldn't be left without a car. I am a senior citizen with a handicap. All I wanted was to have my car replaced with a comparable car, instead they want to give me a settlement check and tried to sell me a new car. I cannot afford a new vehicle or pay more for a vehicle than mine is worth. I am having a difficult time finding a replacement at the same price.

- Frankfort, IL, USA

May 052003

There is a sequence of illumination of the ABS, gear shifter, and engine warning light. Which indicates a problem. Cause unknown.

- Alexandria, VA, USA