1.4

1998 Honda Prelude accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Honda Prelude:

1998 Honda Prelude Owner Comments

Dec 012008

Prelude

I own a Honda Prelude and recently the combination switch broke and my car simply shut off while I was driving. I was able to pull off the road without injury or further damage to my car. I had the part replaced by my auto mechanic. Today I learned that part was recalled and that it is possible to be reimbursed for the part. I still have the part and the receipt for the repairs. The costs of the repairs came to $240 and I also had to rent a vehicle to continue working which costs $ $85.

- Diamond Bar, CA, USA