- March 31: Honda Recalls Civic For Tires That Can Quickly Go Flat
- March 15: Honda Recalls 887,000 Odyssey Minivans For Gas Leaks
- February 15: J.D. Power Study: Vehicle Problems on the Rise
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 4: Don't Slam the Door on the Honda Accord
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
2001 Honda Prelude
Worst 2001 Prelude transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- failure of differential bearings1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Prelude Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Prelude compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Prelude overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Prelude.