- January 19: Honda and Takata Sued After Airbag Sends Shrapnel Into Woman's Chest
- January 9: Honda Fined $70 Million For Failing to Report Deaths and Injuries
- December 24: Honda Recalls Crosstour Over Takata Side Curtain Airbags
- November 28: Honda Accord Side Curtain Airbag Lawsuit Granted Final Approval
- November 24: Did Honda Intentionally Conceal 1,729 Injuries and Deaths?
2001 Honda Prelude
Worst 2001 Prelude transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- failure of differential bearings1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Prelude Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Prelude compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Prelude overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Prelude.