- July 30: Australia and Florida Deaths Tied to Takata Airbags news | 20 days ago
- July 28: Honda CR-V Recalled To Prevent Fires From Fuel Leaks recalls | 22 days ago
- July 19: Honda Accord and Crosstour Starter Motor Lawsuit Filed news | 31 days ago
- July 17: Honda Recalls CR-V to Fix Passenger Frontal Airbags recalls | 33 days ago
- July 14: Honda Recalls 1.15 Million Accords After Engine Compartment Fires recalls | 36 days ago
2001 Honda Prelude
Worst 2001 Prelude transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- failure of differential bearings1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Prelude Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Prelude compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Prelude overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Prelude.