- May 17: Heavy, Pricey Vehicles Really Are Safer To Occupants
- May 15: Honda CR-V Door Lock Lawsuit Finally Approved
- April 10: Exploding Takata Airbags Inflict Injuries to Honda Drivers
- March 18: Honda Recalls Accord, Civic and Pilot To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators
- March 9: Honda Recalls Accord and CR-V to Replace Engine Short Blocks
2001 Honda Prelude
Worst 2001 Prelude transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- failure of differential bearings1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Torque Converter1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Honda Prelude Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Prelude compares to other years?
Check out our Honda Prelude overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Prelude.