2001 Honda S2000 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Honda S2000:

2001 Honda S2000 Owner Comments

Jun 042015

When I was going on highway I felt really shaky steering. So when I get out and check the tires my front passenger side brake disk was really hot. I waited little bit and I tried to keep going to home. However it was keep getting really warm and causing the car pulling one side and shaking on the steering wheel. Next day when I check my brakes and brake calipers I found out my brake caliper was seized. After a few searching on internet I found out it is a common problem. I think it might cause a big problems and even accidents.

- Port Clinton, OH, USA