2002 Hyundai Santa Fe accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2002 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Feb 212015

Santa Fe

I was at a gas station during a winter storm in southern New Jersey when this happened. I started my engine to proceed away from the pumps. After starting the engine I commenced to turn my wipers on as it was a very snowy day and visibility was very difficult. My wipers would not work at the idle. I tried them during the difficult drive home and they still did not function. The next day after I started the car, I tried to use them again. I can hear the motor under the hood but the wipers do not move.

- Monroeville, NJ, USA