2003 Hyundai Santa Fe electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Aug 172014

Santa Fe GLS 2.7L V6 Awd

My mother purchased this car in Jackson CA. At first when I looked at the car I was impressed. My mother asked me to drive it to see what I thought so we took it for a ride. We were coming to a highway intersection, I started turning right onto CA 49 when all of a sudden, the dash completely blacked out. I lost power to everything, the brakes, the steering, everything. I kept hitting the gas and within three to 5 seconds the car jerked forward and everything came back on, regained full power, we were almost struck from behind by an on coming semi

I'll update you as I can, only do one incident at a time, will update this as soon as possible. The car had 73156 miles at the time of this first incident, purchased it 8/17/2014.

- , San Andreas, CA, USA