7.0

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Jan 092016

Santa Fe 4WD 3.5L V6

This problem has recently started and it is a definite a nuisance but I have realized how to get around it. I would like to find out what would cause this problem in this car (or any other car), please point me in the right direction - where I may start to check for a solution. One day out of the blue after gassing up it happened and it continues to happen.

- , Martinez, CA, USA

Dec 032012

Santa Fe

After fueling, the car won't start. It take NUMEROUS attempts. Then once it starts, it dies and we begin again. I have to REV it high to get it to stay running.

- , Largo, FL, USA