2.0

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Feb 082010

Santa Fe

Everytime I refuel my 04 Hyundai sante it will not start. It takes several minutes before it will stay running and I need to constantly give it gas. It does not matter if I leave the car running or not, if its running it shuts down. Also tried using different gas but same problem. I have googled this problem and several people have stated the same problem with the exact same make, model, year. This is a known problem and they should recall it to fix it.

- Wayne , NJ, USA

Mar 012009

Santa Fe

Everytime I refuel my 04 Hyundai sante fe it will not start. It takes several minutes before it will stay running and I need to constantly give it gas. It does not matter if I put in 2 gallons or I fill the tank. At least one time when I went to shut it off it kept running. I have googled this problem and several people have stated the same problem with the exact same make, model, year.

- Albertville, MN, USA