9.3

2. replace control module (computer) (1 reports)
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Sep 242014

Santa Fe 3.2L V6

I have actually been having a problem with my fuel system for at least the past six months and it seems to get worse every time I refuel my car. Today was the worst by far as the engine kept shutting off. I usually have to gun my engine for a few minutes in order to get the fuel circulating. Tonight, however, my car cut off a few times after gunning it and even after I thought it safe to drive off, the engine stalled again. I pulled off to a parking lot so that the engine could idle for a bit. I don't know what to do. This problem is ridiculous. It has never stalled while driving before and now that it has, I am a bit concerned about safety.

- , Cincinnati, OH, USA

Apr 072012

Santa Fe ES 2.4L

I took my vehicle to Antwerpen (April 2012), they told me I needed a new transmission. I take it to Glen Burnie Transmissions they tell me, no transmission is needed it might be the crank sensor which I had replaced by Antwerpen in Feb 2012. I have taken my vehicle to Antwerpen 3 more times and they are telling me they have no idea what is wrong with my truck because it doesn't even hiccup when they drive it, which is a load of nonsense because as soon as I begin to drive it stalls. I just want my vehicle fixed because I do not want a car payment.

- , Baltimore, MD, USA

Oct 302004

Santa Fe GLS

After two weeks of owning a brand new car the computer modual goes bad and inconvienced us for a week. Kinda ridiculous on a brand new car eh.

- , Erie, PA, USA