2.1

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Sep 242013

Santa Fe 6-cyl

The contact owns a 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe. The contact stated that the brake lights failed to illuminate while decelerating. The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was contacted. The failure mileage was 96,315. Updated 11/19/13 the brake light switch was replaced. Updated 11/20/13

- Alief, TX, USA

Aug 212013

Santa Fe 6-cyl

Driving back home from work and driver behind notified me that brake lights don't work. I checked all fuses, bulbs and seems okay. I found that the brake light switch is defective. I saw recall on 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe but not 2006. Will the dealer will replace my defective brake light switch?

- Dover, DE, USA

Jul 092009

Santa Fe

Brake switch failure which caused recall of all 2006 Hyundai models except sante fe which was recalled in 2007 for that same issue.

- Satellite Beach, FL, USA