1.9

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Feb 242012

Santa Fe 6-cyl

On February 24, 2012 I went out to my car to go to daycare and work my car was lowered to the ground all four tires seem to be flat. I called the closest garage. They towed my car, repaired it for $2028.91. In September 2014., I received a recall from Hyundai for the coil spring. After 6 months correspondence with them, they gave me only $949.03. I feel they should reimburse me the entire expenses.

- Geneva, NY, USA