2008 Hyundai Santa Fe steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Aug 172011

Santa Fe V6

WE had problems 3 months after we brought it; losses power steering,brakes and lights. We had the car in the dealership's shop 7 times. It has costed me work time and a big inconvenience. It is going to kill someone or me. It only happens when going up hills. It only happens occassionally. We had it on the computer 7 times. It even happened to the dealership's Hyundai repair guy who dropped me off and drove it to the shop. They will not help us . The dealship it the worst. They are rude and condensending to women. They treat me like I am stupid and I have a Master's Degree. The company is not much better. They told me it does not happen often. It losses power steering, brakes and all power! Really, It is not a issue. I just could kill myself and the kids in the car. I will never buy another KIA or Hyundai or from this dealership. They are the worst.

- , Wheeling, WV, USA