- February 9: Hyundai Recalls 2017 Elantra For Bad Brake Boosters recalls | 12 days ago
- January 2: Investigation Opened Into 2013 Hyundai Sonata Seat Belts investigations | 50 days ago
- January 2: Hyundai Sonata Class-Action Lawsuit Will Be Approved news | 50 days ago
- January 1: Hyundai Shattering Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Will Continue news | 51 days ago
- December 8: Hyundai Entourage Recalled to Keep Hoods From Flying Open recalls | 75 days ago
NHTSA — Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe has a problem with the engine stalling while driving. Both our data & the NHTSA's complaint data show a significant defect trend at low mileage.
In a 2-page letter sent August 2014 to Santa Fe owners, Hyundai claims the engine stalling only occurs under a "specific set of operating conditions".
However a class action lawsuit filed around the same time details multiple claims from Sante Fe owners that claim the engine stalling happens at any time, under any conditions.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 1,375 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
accessories - exterior problem