- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 31 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 33 days ago
- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 43 days ago
- October 17: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 46 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 49 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe has a problem with the engine stalling while driving. Both our data & the NHTSA's complaint data show a significant defect trend at low mileage.
In a 2-page letter sent August 2014 to Santa Fe owners, Hyundai claims the engine stalling only occurs under a "specific set of operating conditions".
However a class action lawsuit filed around the same time details multiple claims from Sante Fe owners that claim the engine stalling happens at any time, under any conditions.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 16,024 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: