- July 31: Hyundai Soy-Based Wiring Lawsuit Says Rodents Damage Vehicles news | 23 days ago
- June 20: The Midsize SUVs With the Best Headlights news | 64 days ago
- June 16: Hyundai Steering Wheel Locked Up While Driving: Lawsuit news | 68 days ago
- June 10: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe Sports With Seat Belt Problems recalls | 74 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs With Hoods That Can Fly Open recalls | 77 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe has a problem with the engine stalling while driving. Both our data & the NHTSA's complaint data show a significant defect trend at low mileage.
In a 2-page letter sent August 2014 to Santa Fe owners, Hyundai claims the engine stalling only occurs under a "specific set of operating conditions".
However a class action lawsuit filed around the same time details multiple claims from Sante Fe owners that claim the engine stalling happens at any time, under any conditions.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 2 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 31,055 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: