- March 15: Hyundai Recalls 978,000 Sonata and Sonata Hybrids recalls | 7 days ago
- February 24: Hyundai Sonata Locking Brakes Investigation Closed investigations | 26 days ago
- February 9: Hyundai Recalls 2017 Elantra For Bad Brake Boosters recalls | 41 days ago
- January 2: Investigation Opened Into 2013 Hyundai Sonata Seat Belts investigations | 79 days ago
- January 2: Hyundai Sonata Class-Action Lawsuit Will Be Approved news | 79 days ago
NHTSA — Wheels Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe has a problem with the engine stalling while driving. Both our data & the NHTSA's complaint data show a significant defect trend at low mileage.
In a 2-page letter sent August 2014 to Santa Fe owners, Hyundai claims the engine stalling only occurs under a "specific set of operating conditions".
However a class action lawsuit filed around the same time details multiple claims from Sante Fe owners that claim the engine stalling happens at any time, under any conditions.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 46,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
wheels / hubs problem