- December 8: Hyundai Entourage Recalled to Keep Hoods From Flying Open recalls | 2 days ago
- December 5: Hyundai Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT) Lawsuit Filed news | 5 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 39 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 41 days ago
- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 51 days ago
NHTSA — Visibility Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe has a problem with the engine stalling while driving. Both our data & the NHTSA's complaint data show a significant defect trend at low mileage.
In a 2-page letter sent August 2014 to Santa Fe owners, Hyundai claims the engine stalling only occurs under a "specific set of operating conditions".
However a class action lawsuit filed around the same time details multiple claims from Sante Fe owners that claim the engine stalling happens at any time, under any conditions.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 8,500 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
windows / windshield problem