8.1

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Mar 182015

Santa Fe 4-cyl

Getting ready to leave a restaurant after business dinner, reached for seat belt and it was not attached to the car. The bolt was completed dislodged, and the seat belt was just hanging there. This is a big concern because I could have been driving the vehicle earlier that day or possibly for weeks with a faulty self belt, giving me a false sense of security. The dealership wanted either us or a dealer representative to drive the vehicle to be fixed. We said absolutely not, it needs to be towed. Seems to me they don't understand that you cant drive a vehicle without a working seat belt. All Hyundai Santa Fe vehicles should have the seat belts checked.

- Avon, OH, USA