2017 Hyundai Santa Fe seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe:

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Owner Comments

Apr 052016

Santa Fe

I previously put in a complaint about the front passenger seat on my 2017 sante fe. When someone sits in the front passenger seat and does not put there seat belt on no audible warning sound warns them to buckle the seat belt. I see that Hyundai has a fix for the drivers seat audible warning (06-01-013) but no fix for the passenger seat. Hyundai could you please come up fix for the passenger side.

- Staten Island, NY, USA

Apr 202016

Santa Fe

I have a 2017 Hyundai sante fe limited ultimate and when a passenger sits in the front passenger seat and does not have there seat belt fastened no audible warning sound alarms telling them to fasten there seat belt. I have gone to a Hyundai dealership and the mechanic told me that the audible alarm only goes off if the driver doesn't have their seat belt fastened. This does not seem right to me they also told me that their is no recall on my vehicle for this problem. I called Hyundai customer service ( 800 633-5151) and they told me the same thing that their is no recall on my vehicle for this problem. Although I did read on the NHTSA website that their was a recall for this problem. I'm getting very frustrated with Hyundai.

- Staten Island, NY, USA