- February 9: Hyundai Recalls 2017 Elantra For Bad Brake Boosters recalls | 10 days ago
- January 2: Investigation Opened Into 2013 Hyundai Sonata Seat Belts investigations | 48 days ago
- January 2: Hyundai Sonata Class-Action Lawsuit Will Be Approved news | 48 days ago
- January 1: Hyundai Shattering Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Will Continue news | 49 days ago
- December 8: Hyundai Entourage Recalled to Keep Hoods From Flying Open recalls | 73 days ago
2003 Hyundai Tiburon
Worst 2003 Tiburon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery cable comes loose often and car won't start1
- clockspring broke1
- cruise control doesn't work1
- dash/exterior lights come on when brake applied1
- lock actuator failed1
- NHTSA: Electrical System26
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Tiburon Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Tiburon compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Tiburon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tiburon.