- September 21: Hyundai Recalls Azera To Prevent Seats From Moving recalls | 7 days ago
- September 15: Hyundai Tucson Transmission Recall For Dual-Clutch Transmissions recalls | 13 days ago
- September 7: Hyundai Sonata Locking Rear Brakes Under Investigation investigations | 21 days ago
- September 1: Hyundai Genesis Recalled To Fix Instrument Cluster Lights recalls | 27 days ago
- August 20: Hyundai Recalls Elantra To Fix Brake Lights That Stay On recalls | 39 days ago
2003 Hyundai Tiburon
Worst 2003 Tiburon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery cable comes loose often and car won't start1
- clockspring broke1
- cruise control doesn't work1
- dash/exterior lights come on when brake applied1
- lock actuator failed1
- NHTSA: Electrical System26
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Tiburon Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Tiburon compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Tiburon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tiburon.