- November 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Brake Lights That Stay On
- October 31: Hyundai Recalls Sonata To Fix Anti-Lock Brake Warning Light
- October 18: Hyundai Recalls Cars After Front Coil Springs Break
- September 25: Hyundai Recalls 570,000 Cars For Risk of Engine Fires and More
2003 Hyundai Tiburon
Worst 2003 Tiburon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery cable comes loose often and car won't start1
- clockspring broke1
- cruise control doesn't work1
- dash/exterior lights come on when brake applied1
- lock actuator failed1
- NHTSA: Electrical System25
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Tiburon Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Tiburon compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Tiburon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tiburon.