- April 28: Hyundai Sonata Engine Lawsuit Nears the End news | 8 days ago
- April 9: Hyundai Recalls Sonata To Repair Power Steering recalls | 27 days ago
- April 5: Hyundai Peeling Paint Lawsuit Blames Self-Healing Properties news | 31 days ago
- April 4: Hyundai Recalls Tucson to Fix Turn Signal Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- March 19: Hyundai Santa Fe Recalled to Fix Seat Belt Alarms recalls | 48 days ago
2003 Hyundai Tiburon
Worst 2003 Tiburon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery cable comes loose often and car won't start1
- clockspring broke1
- cruise control doesn't work1
- dash/exterior lights come on when brake applied1
- lock actuator failed1
- NHTSA: Electrical System26
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Tiburon Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Tiburon compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Tiburon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tiburon.