- July 13: Hyundai Recalls 2015 Sonata For Stuck Gear Shifters
- July 1: Hyundai Elantra Touring Recalled For Dangerous Air Bags
- May 19: Hyundai Calls $248 Million Tiburon Steering Knuckle Verdict 'Outrageous'
- May 17: Hyundai Recalls Tucson For Air Bags That Pop Out of Steering Wheels
2003 Hyundai Tiburon
Worst 2003 Tiburon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery cable comes loose often and car won't start1
- clockspring broke1
- cruise control doesn't work1
- lock actuator failed1
- NHTSA: Electrical System23
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Tiburon Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Tiburon compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Tiburon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tiburon.