- June 20: The Midsize SUVs With the Best Headlights news | 2 days ago
- June 16: Hyundai Steering Wheel Locked Up While Driving: Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- June 10: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe Sports With Seat Belt Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs With Hoods That Can Fly Open recalls | 15 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Sonata and Genesis Over Parking Brake Switches recalls | 15 days ago
2003 Hyundai Tiburon
Worst 2003 Tiburon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery cable comes loose often and car won't start1
- clockspring broke1
- cruise control doesn't work1
- dash/exterior lights come on when brake applied1
- lock actuator failed1
- NHTSA: Electrical System26
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Tiburon Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Tiburon compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Tiburon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tiburon.