- October 7: Hyundai Sonata Brake System Lawsuit Gets Partial Green Light
- August 11: Hyundai Santa Fe Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over Stalling Engines
- August 10: Hyundai Genesis Brake Fluid Defect Will Cost Hyundai $17.35 Million
- August 2: Hyundai Recalls 419,000 Santa Fe, Sonata and Veracruz Cars
- July 30: Hyundai Recalls 883,000 Sonatas That Could Roll Away
2003 Hyundai Tiburon
Worst 2003 Tiburon electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery cable comes loose often and car won't start1
- clockspring broke1
- cruise control doesn't work1
- lock actuator failed1
- NHTSA: Electrical System23
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Hyundai Tiburon Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Tiburon compares to other years?
Check out our Hyundai Tiburon overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tiburon.