- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 13 days ago
- April 6: Hyundai Recalls Sonata and Santa Fe Sport After Engines Seize recalls | 19 days ago
- April 3: Hyundai Santa Fe Engine Stall Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 22 days ago
- March 15: Hyundai Recalls 978,000 Sonata and Sonata Hybrids recalls | 41 days ago
- February 24: Hyundai Sonata Locking Brakes Investigation Closed investigations | 60 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel/Propulsion System Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Veracruz has a minor trend of complaints where the valve cover leaks oil onto the alternator, causing alternator failure. The problem starts with the battery warning light & typically all the other warning lights coming on in quick succession. Luckily, that problem was covered in a 2014 recall>.
Overall, It's a solid reliable vehicle with no major problems reported.
2.0hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 78,825 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
fuel system problem