- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 31 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 33 days ago
- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 43 days ago
- October 17: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 46 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 49 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2008 Veracruz has a minor trend of complaints where the valve cover leaks oil onto the alternator, causing alternator failure. The problem starts with the battery warning light & typically all the other warning lights coming on in quick succession. Luckily, that problem was covered in a 2014 recall>.
Overall, It's a solid reliable vehicle with no major problems reported.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 3,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
fuel system problem