- December 5: Hyundai Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT) Lawsuit Filed news | 1 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 35 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 37 days ago
- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 47 days ago
- October 17: Hyundai Genesis Coupes Recalled to Fix Airbag Problems recalls | 50 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2009 Veracruz has no complaint trends to worry about. Heck, it hardly has any complaints at all. One issue to look out for is trouble starting due to oil leaking onto the alternator, but even that was was fixed during a 2014 recall.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 13,944 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.