- February 24: Hyundai Sonata Locking Brakes Investigation Closed investigations | 0 days ago
- February 9: Hyundai Recalls 2017 Elantra For Bad Brake Boosters recalls | 15 days ago
- January 2: Investigation Opened Into 2013 Hyundai Sonata Seat Belts investigations | 53 days ago
- January 2: Hyundai Sonata Class-Action Lawsuit Will Be Approved news | 53 days ago
- January 1: Hyundai Shattering Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Will Continue news | 54 days ago
NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Veracruz has a very small trend of complaints about the valve gaskets leaking oil onto the alternator, which is similar to prior model years and was covered in a 2014 recall.
Other than that, there are no major problems reported for the Veracruz on our site or to the NHTSA. Seems like it's a very good, reliable vehicle.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 35,004 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: