- December 8: Hyundai Entourage Recalled to Keep Hoods From Flying Open recalls | 1 days ago
- December 5: Hyundai Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT) Lawsuit Filed news | 4 days ago
- November 1: Report: Hyundai Engineer Squeals About Theta II Engine news | 38 days ago
- October 30: Hyundai and Kia Pay $41.2 Million Over Fuel Economy Ratings news | 40 days ago
- October 20: Hyundai Recalls Sonatas With Sunroofs That Take Flight recalls | 50 days ago
NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Veracruz has a very small trend of complaints about the valve gaskets leaking oil onto the alternator, which is similar to prior model years and was covered in a 2014 recall.
Other than that, there are no major problems reported for the Veracruz on our site or to the NHTSA. Seems like it's a very good, reliable vehicle.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 35,004 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.