- June 20: The Midsize SUVs With the Best Headlights news | 8 days ago
- June 16: Hyundai Steering Wheel Locked Up While Driving: Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- June 10: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe Sports With Seat Belt Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs With Hoods That Can Fly Open recalls | 21 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Sonata and Genesis Over Parking Brake Switches recalls | 21 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Veracruz has a very small trend of complaints about the valve gaskets leaking oil onto the alternator, which is similar to prior model years and was covered in a 2014 recall.
Other than that, there are no major problems reported for the Veracruz on our site or to the NHTSA. Seems like it's a very good, reliable vehicle.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 45,198 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: