- January 2: Investigation Opened Into 2013 Hyundai Sonata Seat Belts investigations | 16 days ago
- January 2: Hyundai Sonata Class-Action Lawsuit Will Be Approved news | 16 days ago
- January 1: Hyundai Shattering Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Will Continue news | 17 days ago
- December 8: Hyundai Entourage Recalled to Keep Hoods From Flying Open recalls | 41 days ago
- December 5: Hyundai Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT) Lawsuit Filed news | 44 days ago
NHTSA — Service Brakes Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Veracruz has a very small trend of complaints about the valve gaskets leaking oil onto the alternator, which is similar to prior model years and was covered in a 2014 recall.
Other than that, there are no major problems reported for the Veracruz on our site or to the NHTSA. Seems like it's a very good, reliable vehicle.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 45,198 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.