- January 2: Investigation Opened Into 2013 Hyundai Sonata Seat Belts investigations | 18 days ago
- January 2: Hyundai Sonata Class-Action Lawsuit Will Be Approved news | 18 days ago
- January 1: Hyundai Shattering Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Will Continue news | 19 days ago
- December 8: Hyundai Entourage Recalled to Keep Hoods From Flying Open recalls | 43 days ago
- December 5: Hyundai Dual-Clutch Transmission (DCT) Lawsuit Filed news | 46 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Veracruz has a very small trend of complaints about the valve gaskets leaking oil onto the alternator, which is similar to prior model years and was covered in a 2014 recall.
Other than that, there are no major problems reported for the Veracruz on our site or to the NHTSA. Seems like it's a very good, reliable vehicle.
2.3hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 68,117 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: