- May 21: Hyundai Peeling Paint Lawsuit Dismissed news | 5 days ago
- May 21: Hyundai and Kia Theta II Engine Recalls Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- April 12: Hyundai Recalls Elantra Cars That Lose Power Steering recalls | 44 days ago
- April 6: Hyundai Recalls Sonata and Santa Fe Sport After Engines Seize recalls | 50 days ago
- April 3: Hyundai Santa Fe Engine Stall Class-Action Lawsuit Settled news | 53 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Veracruz has a very small trend of complaints about the valve gaskets leaking oil onto the alternator, which is similar to prior model years and was covered in a 2014 recall.
Other than that, there are no major problems reported for the Veracruz on our site or to the NHTSA. Seems like it's a very good, reliable vehicle.
2.3hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 68,117 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: