- June 20: The Midsize SUVs With the Best Headlights news | 36 days ago
- June 16: Hyundai Steering Wheel Locked Up While Driving: Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
- June 10: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe Sports With Seat Belt Problems recalls | 46 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Santa Fe SUVs With Hoods That Can Fly Open recalls | 49 days ago
- June 7: Hyundai Recalls Sonata and Genesis Over Parking Brake Switches recalls | 49 days ago
NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2010 Veracruz has a very small trend of complaints about the valve gaskets leaking oil onto the alternator, which is similar to prior model years and was covered in a 2014 recall.
Other than that, there are no major problems reported for the Veracruz on our site or to the NHTSA. Seems like it's a very good, reliable vehicle.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 43,736 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.