9.3

2007 Jeep Compass windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Jeep Compass:

2007 Jeep Compass Owner Comments

Dec 282007

Compass

2007 Jeep Compass front passenger door window shattered while driving on the highway. Ohio traffic crash report # 10-90-0963.

- North Royalton, OH, USA

Feb 102007

Compass 4WD 4-cyl

On the morning of 02/10/2007 I was waiting in a line of vehicles at a local car wash. I had not entered or used the car wash to that point. Suddenly, my rear window literally exploded into thousands of small pieces. I checked the back of my car and the pavement in the back of car for evidence of something that may have been thrown at my car and found nothing. I believe that the glass was defective and was affected by the cold weather. Anyways had my children been in the back seat, there is a possibility that the broken glass could have struck them in the back of their heads.

- Washington, PA, USA