2010 Jeep Compass lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Jeep Compass:

2010 Jeep Compass Owner Comments

Sep 232015

When it rains and the vehicle is stationary there is no obvious sign of a leak however when driving after the rain a steady stream of water comes out of the map light. It flows on to the radio and heater controls. I am very good about keeping a paper towel handy to absorb as much as possible. Unfortunately I now have an extremely wet carpet that is molding. Jeep states that I should clean the drains for the sunroof, which I do quite often. They also state that the vehicle is not under warranty and they can not offer a fix with out charging me. I have had this vehicle for just over a year and I purchased it from a Jeep dealer.

- Groton, CT, USA