2011 Jeep Compass seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Jeep Compass:

2011 Jeep Compass Owner Comments

Mar 182015

Compass 4-cyl

Jeep dealership in Virginia beach, tried to install recall software, however would not fix problem. The dealership said it was my problem and needed to pay for a new ocr module (400.00) since my Jeep will not let the install of the recalled software be installed. I've call Chrysler, they've assigned me a case number. I've called back daily and I keep getting the run around. They insist a supervisor will be calling me. Nothing after a week and a half. This is a safety issue and I can't get any help from Chrysler/Jeep.

- Virginia Beach, VA, USA

Nov 182014

Was traveling approx. 25 mph and was unable to stop due to slippery road conditions and hit car in front. Air bags did not deploy.

- Davisburg, MI, USA

Nov 152012

Compass 4-cyl

I hit the wall and the air bags did not come out.

- St.Clair Shores, MI, USA

Dec 062011

Compass 4-cyl

Involved in side impact vehicle collision on passenger side of my 2011 Jeep Compass. Side air curtain did not deploy resulting in my wife being knocked unconscious and suffering a concussion from hitting the passenger door glass. Impact was to her door and should have set off the air bag system and avoided her injury.

- Kansas City, KS, USA