2012 Jeep Compass body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Jeep Compass:

2012 Jeep Compass Owner Comments

Jul 142014

Compass 4-cyl

Driving to work I heard a clanking noise. I approached a stop light and was told by someone standing by the light that there was something dragging underneath my vehicle. I reached my destination and once the car was parked got out to see what it was. A metal tube was dangling from my undercarriage. I went and got a coworker to help me. He pulled it out and told me it was part of transmission; it was the metal transmission fill tube. He looked under my trunk and pointed out that it snapped and broke off.

- Georgetown, TX, USA

Apr 282012

Compass

While driving my 2012 Jeep Compass, I went to change lanes and could not see the vehicle in the lane next to me, the vehicle was not able to be seen in the mirrors or by turning my head and physically looking for it, I struck another vehicle because of this. On the drivers side section between the drivers side rear passenger door and the rear a pillar there is a dangerous blind spot, and the passenger side has it as well.

- Cohoes , NY, USA