2013 Jeep Compass brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Jeep Compass:

2013 Jeep Compass Owner Comments

Jun 212016

During commute on tues 6/21 vehicle began to experience deaccelaration; following day vehicle seemed to resume working; by fri. 6/24 vehicle began to display the same performance issue

- Los Angeles, CA, USA

Aug 252015

I bought this Jeep June 25th 2015. I have had it in the shop 3 times, and I continue to have the same problem. The problem is with the traction control system. Repairs have been done to the traction control system even before I bought the vehicle. The car fax shows where it had been in the shop to have the struts were replaced back on April 25, 2014. It also shows that it had to have two tires replaced on 6/8/2015. I have taken the vehicle in 3 times to have the same issue corrected. Work orders from 7/18/2015, 8/25/2015 and 9/3/2015. I continue to have problems with it that I do not drive it. I feel it is unsafe. I feel any moment I could cause an accident that could hurt myself or someone else. The vehicle has swirled two times on me so bad that it almost caused me to hit the wall. If I had not stopped the vehicle fast enough, I would have hit the wall. If a car would have been on my right, I would have hit it. The vehicle had to be towed from the service road of the highway.

- Dallas, TX, USA