2015 Jeep Compass body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Jeep Compass:

2015 Jeep Compass Owner Comments

Apr 182015

Compass 4WD 4-cyl

I was proceeding through a green light. A car coming from my left ran their red light at full speed (approx. 30 mph) and crashed into my car. My entire front end was damaged. It was pushed in at least 10-12" according to the responding fire department & emt's my airbag should have absolutely gone off and it did not. I was transported to the hospital for neck pain. Luckily nothing is broken but I have severe neck, back, and head pain almost a full week later. I am starting physical therapy next week.

- Brockton, MA, USA