4.0

1999 Jeep Sport electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Jeep Sport:

1999 Jeep Sport Owner Comments

Jun 232009

Sport

The problem is my airbag light comes on and at the very same time, my speedometer and tachometer quit working. I believe they are linked because that is the way it always happens. This happens at no certain time and very sporadically since January. I can't even take the Jeep in because there is no guarantee it will happen for them to test it. Can you please help me???

- , Rochester Hills, MI, USA